FY2020-2022 Medium-Term Management Plan volleyball tv jahn königshardt,Click here
Become a Company That Solves Challenges in Society in Collaboration with Partners All Around the World
—Creating Systems for Solving Challenges in Society and Promoting them in Society—
durham-jordan-basketball,Achieve ongoing growth and become an entity even more needed by customers and society
- During the previous medium-term management plan, we started initiatives to “become a company that solves challenges in society in collaboration with partners all around the world” and deployed necessary investments and joint research accordingly.
- Based on those initiatives, the new medium-term management plan specifies creating systems for using quickstart tennis drills products and services to solve challenges in society, commercializing businesses based on promoting those solutions in society, and thereby creating new markets.
Achieving a Sustainable Society and Growth
by Creating Shared Value Through Solving Societal Challenges
- Given that fighting the infectious disease pandemic is a critical challenge for society, we will strengthen measures to offer solutions for analyzing viral, bacterial, and other pathogens by developing new products, in addition to offering our current line of instruments and reagents.
- We will contribute to society by actively collaborating with academic institutions, hospitals, healthcare institutions, and others to “create systems for fighting infectious diseases,” rather than simply offering physical products. Collaborations will be focused on two perspectives. One is to prevent the spread of the new coronavirus, which is currently a serious problem for society. The other perspective is for developing countermeasures for infectious diseases in general.
- In addition to previous measures, also implement collaborations in and outside Japan for preventing infections, such as developing new testing methods and building testing data management systems.
Strengthen competitiveness of key product lines and develop new markets, mainly liquid chromatographs (LC) and mass spectrometers (MS).,volleyball-setter
champion-d'europe-handball-feminin,Strengthening Innovation Centers and Manufacturing/Sales Functions
- Use AI, IoT, or other technologies to launch new forms of business that generate subscription income or other recurring revenues.
- Also build and maintain a foundation of data platforms necessary for such businesses.
- Specify specific areas to target for creating new businesses, such as dementia examinations/interventions or infectious disease testing, develop products and perform feasibility studies involved in those target areas, and transfer the businesses to one of the business segments. Alternatively, also function as a gatekeeper that reviews exit strategies, such as selling or withdrawing from the business.
- Engage in open innovation intended to commercialize the business and create systems for actually solving challenges in society.
- Improve the profitability of current businesses and reassess the future growth potential of each business and business category.
- Create new businesses based on synergies between different business segments.
- Strengthen measures to expand/improve offering of information/services to customers (business DX).
- Perform business processes more intelligently and expand business opportunities by centralizing global information (business process DX).
- Use sustainability management to implement environmental, social, and governance (ESG) measures, such as “zero-carbon commitment” measures and infectious disease countermeasures.
- Improve our ESG rating from ESG assessors and aim to achieve a positive cycle of improvement that further strengthens measures.